2017 FL TSA State Conference Registration is now CLOSED: Click HERE to access your invoice!
*BRAND NEW FEATURE* Did you know in addition to your invoice, you can now view your entire Chapter’s schedule by Student or by Event? These options are viewable after you’ve logged in to the State Conference Registration System, on the bottom of the main page. Click the link above!
Although CHECKS are the preferred method of payment for the 2016 TSA State Conference, online credit card payments may be made by clicking the link below.
ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: Click here to make a payment by credit card, or purchase various 2017 FL TSA State Conference passes. PARENTS: Please note: if you wish you attend the Awards Ceremony on Saturday Night, you will need to purchase the Guest / Parent State Conference Pass, which not only provides access to the Awards Ceremony, but to the entire Conference.
2017-18 Student Officer Candidates:
- President - Kevin Tenczar | Palm Bay Magnet High School
- Vice-President - Spencer Waid | Lakewood Ranch High School
- Vice-President - Luke Haas | Osceola County School For The Arts
- Secretary - Julia Popp | Bayside High School
- Secretary - Obed Antoine | Braden River High School
- Treasurer - Alex Kumar | Southeast High School
- Reporter - Ahmad Ibsais | Braden River High School
- Reporter - Kierstyn Goodnite | Palm Bay Magnet High School
- Sergeant At Arms - Alyssa Morford | Lakewood Ranch High School
- Sergeant At Arms - Christina Cunningham | Lakeland Senior High School
- Sergeant At Arms - Sarah Belli | Sarasota Middle School
GET CONNECTED: GET REMIND
Get REMIND to get the latest news and updates on the 2017 FL TSA State Conference!Chapter Advisors, students and parents can sign up for remind accounts by visiting remind.com or downloading the app at rmd.me. Use on any device - choose how you see messages with notifications on your phone, email, or computer! PLEASE NOTE: The code information for REMIND has been updated for the 2017 FL TSA Conference, and beyond. (We have dropped the date, and standardized both the code and the class name. If you enrolled for the 2016 Conference year, you are still in the system and do not need to do anything further.) GET PUSH NOTIFICATIONS:
- On your iPhone or Android phone, open your web browser and go to the following link: rmd.at/fltsastate. Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You’ll be prompted to download the mobile app.
- Text the message @fltsastate to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @fltsastate to (941) 444-5194.
- Go to rmd.at/fltsastate on a desktop computer to sign up for email notifications.
Join TSA NOW!
Become a Judge
Become a Sponsor
Become a Board Member
(Visited 37,612 times, 37 visits today)